skinnypasta COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
skinnypasta HIGH PROTEIN pasta
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil.
2. Cook skinnypasta for 2 minutes if fresh, 3 minutes if frozen. (A single noodle taste test around 1.5 minutes is great idea for your first time cooking skinnypasta!)
3. Remove pasta from pot, mix with sauce and transfer to plate. Serve + Enjoy!
skinnypasta GLUTEN FREE entrees
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking
2. Microwave on LOW-MEDIUM for 6-8 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
Allow sitting, unopened for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film, stir pasta in sauce and transfer to plate. Serve + enjoy!
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 300°F. Remove outer box + top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 35-40 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Stir periodically during this cooking time.
3. Stir pasta in sauce and transfer to plate. Serve + enjoy!