Recipe: Mediterranean Linguine with Tomatoes and Olives
• 1 package (250 g) skinnypasta™ HIGH PROTEIN pasta
• Grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
• Pitted black olives, rinsed and halved
• Small red onion, diced
• Olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian spices
• Fresh herbs for garnish
First, sauté onions in olive oil on medium-high until soft, approximately 5 minutes. Then, add tomatoes, olives, seasonings, and reduce heat to medium for another 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil salted water to cook pasta in a separate pot. Once your water is boiling, add skinnypasta to boiling water and set timer for 2 minutes. Stir gently and cover to return water to boiling. Taste for doneness after 1.5 minutes.
When pasta is al dente, use tongs to transfer to sauté pan and stir with vegetables. Transfer to plates, garnish and enjoy!
You may also watch our cooking video featuring homecook Wendy below!
• Artichoke hearts, chickpeas, fennel, kale, red pepper flakes, your mama’s pesto