• 1 package (250 g) skinnypasta™ HIGH PROTEIN pasta
• Grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
• Pitted black olives, rinsed and halved
• Small red onion, diced
• Olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian spices
• Fresh herbs for garnish
$5.99 Quick Add
(1 box added to cart /click)
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Linkedin
- Share by Mail
First, sauté onions in olive oil on medium-high until soft, approximately 5 minutes. Then, add tomatoes, olives, seasonings, and reduce heat to medium for another 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil salted water to cook pasta in a separate pot. Once your water is boiling, add skinnypasta to boiling water and set timer for 2 minutes. Stir gently and cover to return water to boiling. Taste for doneness after 1.5 minutes.
When pasta is al dente, use tongs to transfer to sauté pan and stir with vegetables. Transfer to plates, garnish and enjoy!
You may also watch our cooking video featuring homecook Wendy below!
• Artichoke hearts, chickpeas, fennel, kale, red pepper flakes, your mama’s pesto
Makes 4 servings (250g grams total of pasta)
PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 12 minutes