Yes, Gabriella’s Kitchen GLUTEN FREE Butternut Squash Ravioli in Pomodoro Sauce is one of our prepared meals, but sometimes we like to dress it up with extra vegetables. Inspired by the fresh arugula and mushrooms we had on hand in the fridge, we’ve kept this meal a quick-and-easy one by simply sautéing fresh vegetables while the ravioli heats and combining them together to serve.
MINUTE PREP TIME
MINUTE COOK TIME
– 300g skinnypasta GLUTEN FREE Butternut Squash Ravioli
– 4 button mushrooms, sliced
– 3/4 cup arugula
– 1 tbsp truffle oil
– 1 oz white wine
Remove ravioli tray from outer box and lift film corner on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking. Microwave on low-medium for 6-8 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
While ravioli is cooking, heat 1 tbsp truffle oil to sauté pan. Add sliced mushrooms, sautéing for 1-2 minutes, then add 1oz white wine, reduce to low heat, stir, and add fresh arugula.
By now, ravioli will be cooked. Plate, top with sautéed vegetables, and enjoy!
– This dish is gluten-free, and while it does not contain any dairy, our ravioli does contain eggs.
– Feel free to use spinach or kale instead of arugula, and/or add as many additional vegetables as you like!
– Post a photo and #NourishPassion to share your meal with us!